State and Local Government Experience
Metro CD Engineering, LLC is a pre-qualified engineering, energy and commissioning firm with The State Architect's Office (Ohio) through June 2013.
Our firm has a pending DBE certification.
A sample of our state and local government projects:
• The City of Powell (Ohio), City Hall and Municipal Building Energy Efficiency; ARRA funded; Energy Audit and Implementation of ECM (Energy Conservation Measures); Solar PV installation and LED lighting retrofit.
• The City of Columbus, City Hall Security Office New Liebert Unit
• The City of Columbus, New Asphalt Laboratory
• The City of Columbus, Division of Police New Storage Buildings
• ODOT (Ohio Department of Transportation) Energy-Efficient Lighting Upgrades for the Lima District Office, Lima District Garage and Wyandot County Garage
• Ohio Department of Mental Health Security System Upgrades (Columbus, Ohio)
• Ohio Department of Agriculture and Department of Commerce New Underground Fiber Optic Line (Reynoldsburg, Ohio)
• Ohio Department of Mental Health Access Security Control System Upgrades (Columbus, Ohio)
• Ohio Legislative Service Commission New UPS, Riffe Tower (Columbus, Ohio)
• Village of Commercial Point (Ohio), New Municipal Building with Police Offices