Federal Government Experience
Metro CD Engineering has the federal SBA 8(a) Business Development Program certification. Metro CD Engineering's program term is for nine years and runs through March 6, 2021.
Our firm is a sustaining member of SAME's (Society of American Military Engineers) Kittyhawk Post.
A sample of our federal projects:
• DSCC (Defense Supply Center Columbus) RTI HVAC and Plumbing Analysis: The Ohio Army National Guard contracted Metro CD Engineering to provide an analysis of the existing HVAC and plumbing issues.
• Ohio Army National Guard Toledo Solar PV Facility: Metro CD Engineering was contracted to provide the engineering support for the facility's PV system's interconnection with the local power company.
• Ohio Army National Guard Walbridge Solar PV Facility: Metro CD Engineering was contracted to provide the engineering support for the facility's PV system's interconnection with the local power company.
• VA Specialty Care Clinic, Walla Walla, Washington: Metro CD Engineering is providing the LEED project administration for the anticipated LEED Gold certification for a new Specialty Care Clinic.
• Ohio Army National Guard Facility Assessments: Metro CD Engineering was contracted to provide facility assessments for 20 of the National Guard's existing facilities.
• Camp Perry Armory Lighting Retrofit, ARRA Project (Port Clinton, Ohio): energy lighting audit of existing lighting systems; installation of energy-efficient lighting fixtures including LED and T5HO high-bay lighting fixtures; 3.2 year ROI.
• Ft. Campbell Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Complex: Third-party peer technical review of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire alarm, technology drawings and specifications for bidding.
• United States Air Force Nellis Air Force Base: design of underground storage tanks and jet fuel dispensing system for the Thunderbirds squadron refueling facility.
• Ft. Lewis (Washington) New Building Internal Technical Review.
• United States Postal Service: truck and car wash facility (Youngstown, Ohio).