LEED and Energy Services Experience
Metro CD Engineering, LLC is a proud Member of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
Our entire staff are members of the USGBC Central Ohio Chapter. Michael Chow, P.E., LEED AP BD+C (Firm's Owner) is the Secretary for the Chapter. Justin Schultz, P.E. LEED AP ID+C (Firm's Lead Electrical Engineer) is on several committees. Ida LaCour (Firm's Office Manager) is on the Programs and Education committee.
Metro CD Engineering has experience with energy modeling and energy audits. Our mechanical engineering staff has performed over 15 energy audits and energy models. We utilize Trane Trace, Carrier HAP and eQuest for our energy modeling.
The State Architect's Office (Ohio) has selected Metro CD Engineering as a pre-qualified Energy Services consulting firm through June 2013.
Metro CD Engineering has worked on over 20 LEED projects and energy efficiency projects including:
• The City of Powell (Ohio), City Hall and Municipal Building Energy Efficiency; ARRA funded; Energy Audit and Implementation of ECM (Energy Conservation Measures); Solar PV installation and LED lighting retrofit.
• Camp Perry Armory Lighting Retrofit, ARRA Project (Port Clinton, Ohio); energy lighting audit of existing lighting systems; installation of energy-efficient lighting fixtures including LED and T5HO high-bay lighting fixtures; 3.2 year ROI.
• Tansky Toyota, New Car Dealership and Service Center Expansion (Columbus, Ohio); 50,000 SF; LEED BD+C certification sought.
• Columbus Chamber of Commerce New Tenant Office Space (Columbus, Ohio), LEED-CI Silver pending, 15,000 SF
• Meyers + Associates Architecture New Tenant Office Space (Columbus, Ohio), LEED-CI Silver certified, 12,000 SF
• Pepper Construction New Office (Dublin, Ohio), LEED-CI certified.
• g Living Retail, 4550 Henderson Road (Columbus, Ohio), LEED-CS certification sought, 50,000 SF
• Metro 3 Office Complex (Dublin, Ohio), LEED-CS certification sought, 90,000 SF
• Creekside 10 industrial Warehouse (Columbus, Ohio), LEED-CS certification sought, 350,000 SF
• Creekside 22 Industrial Warehouse (Columbus, Ohio), LEED-CS, 650,000 SF
• Whirlpool Rickenbacker Warehouse (Columbus, Ohio), LEED-NC certified, 1.6 million SF
• Whirlpool Greenville Warehouse (Ohio), LEED-NC certified, 350,000 SF